1. CUBIC WORX
Computer aided facility management CAFM
Facility management refers to the integrated management of multiple and interdisciplinary technologies, personnel, systems and processes.
The goal behind facility management is to promote an efficient and collaborative environment to meet and fulfill the key objectives and mission of an organization. For Cubic, integrated facilities management means tailor-making a package that not only fit your needs, but also your business profile and working culture. We use our experience to share best practice and bring innovative, new ideas to improve services. Our Company’s products span Facilities Management fits it all.
- Improves Company Business Focus
- Monitors organization efficiency
- Reduces operating costs by focusing on major business area
- Creates flexibility with the facilities to even provide support in times of industry uncertainty
- Cut Costs & Increase Revenue
- Increases Staff self-help productivity
- Provides analytical feedback
- User friendly and intuitive
- Providing Web access to the Facilities Management function for both Facilities Management personnel and end clients offers rapid rollout and low cost of ownership
- We provide a comprehensive reporting tool built within the Facilities Management software with no additional license costs
– Web Interface
– MS Outlook
– Mobile and Tablets
|Reporting and BI
– Customized Dashboard
– Built-in Report Builder
– Built-in Graph Builder
– Integration with CAD
– Real-time Facilities Data
– Manage your space inventory
– Allocate space to departments
– Manage occupancy
|Ease of use
– Single Integrated Platform
– Integrated Office Interface
– Ease of Customization
– Ease of Integration
– Built-in Form Designer
– Built-in workflow designer
– Multi-tenant Platform
– Fail-over capabilities
– Data Consolidation
– Data Redundancy
|Business Process Management
– Business & Process Analytics
– Process Design
– Knowledge & Document Management
– Hierarchical User Module
– Business Unit
– Field level access control
2. IBM Connection
- IBM connection is leading social network platform that help you get work done.
- IBM connections allows your organization to engage that right people, accelerate innovation and deliver results.
- Confidently share knowledge beyond traditional organizational boundaries.
- Improve decision-making increase productivity .and accelerate time market
- Home page –a portal site which can federate information from many source.
- Micro blogging-primarily used to stay current with updates from across the social network through the home page.
- Profile – used to find people in the organization using tags to:
- Identity expertise
- Current projects and responsibility
- Communication – collaborative space for people with common interests to work together with an included discussion form space
- Ideation – provides the ability to crowd source Ideas
- Media gallery – used to share photos and videos and stream those video from server
- Blogs- a blogging services.
IBM connections Components
Bookmarks – a social bookmarking services.
Activities- a task management tool for group for people to work together on specific project or task.
Files- content library for storing, sharing and revision management for computer files.
Wikis- a wiki system for publishing and editing content
Forums- an internet forum system where people can ask question, share their experience, and discus topics of common interest
Search- for searching the other parts of IBM connections
IBM Connections Integrations
- IBM notes
- IBM same time
- Microsoft office including word ,power point, and excel
- Microsoft outlook
- Microsoft windows explorer
- Microsoft share point
- Rim blackberry
- Apple iPhone / iPad / iPod touch
- Google android phones
- Web sphere portal
- Oracle database
Social Project Management
What is ProjExec?
- Projexec seamlessly integrates robust management tools and functionality with in IBM’s social software suite (ICS Connection)
- Projexc is a web –based collaborative project management solution designed to help project teams improve project execution and reduce operational project coast and projects risks
- Allow project teams (including external project participants) to collaborate more efficiently on project activates and organize /centralize information in one spot.
- Intuitive easy-to-use solution the support other planning tools , visual Gantt chart ,full featured project scheduling and tracking
- Superior collaborate and reporting tools for a real –time project visibility both within and outside the enterprise
Project Management Challenge
Time and expense: project management tools consume limited budget and scare resources
Lack of integration: project information resides in many places other than the initial project plan
Communication breakdowns: project teams consist of members from different department’s disciplines or even organization
Lack of visibility: you can’t manage what you can’t see
Technical integration: separate use of email, spread sheets limiting, difficult to integrate with planning tools
Leverage existing infrastructure: solution must fit with existing infrastructure investment, leverage adoption of platforms like portal and MS project
Collaborative capabilities: seamless integration of collaborative tools difficult yet necessary to include all project participants
Lack of Automation: difficult to integrate and automate all project and collaborative tools and process
Top 10 business benefits:
- Reduces costs of project management
- Centralize and simplifies project management
- Improve project execution , decreases cycle time & risks
- Enable collaboration directly in project context
- Improve productivity
- Streamlines reporting
- Shorten project team member’s learning curve
- Improve communication and customer satisfaction
- Knowledge sharing
- Minimal it support
Benefits and Beneficiaries of ProjExec
Projexec benefits projects stakeholders
Focus on project execution, not project administration
Distributed team members
Share, contribute, track time and risk progress with ease
Line of business executives
Improved visibility and control with dashboard, cross project portfolios
Position relative to competition
Projexec focus on project execution
Projexec focus on enabling collaboration
Projexec is dynamic and flexible.
Projexec works with other planning tools to kick start collaborative project execution yet all the advance PM tools need are self-contained –no other PM solution required
4. BlueWorks Live
- Engage business process users in process improvement
BPI tools features that the team to model in BPMN, and some even validate the model with an explanation of errors. They have collaboration capabilities including shared modeling, cross -referencing and commenting they provide verity of way too create visual analysis model, many allow the BPMN to be interchanged in standard format with other tools that provide for example simulation analysis or workflow automation.
As cloud –based tools, hosted on the internet Blueworks live from OBM offers in additional benefit. It free you from constrains of face-to-face meetings, allowing your bpi project team to be distributed across multiple location around the world, yet collaborate in the real time.
Blueworks live from IBM runs in the cloud so there in nothing to set up and nothing to update as new capabilities are add to the tools users access it through a simple web browser . It provides a critical feature for any BPI tool, a models, attachments and analysis data, accessible by all members of your team and ultimately by other team in your organization.
- Why IBM Blueworks live?
- Model and improve your business process
- Capture process knowledge drive out inefficiencies and improve business operations.
- Easy and intuitive for both business and it users
- User-friendly interface makes it easy to get started and easy to learn
- Powerful collaboration tools
- Work collaborate and see changed dynamically. Post comments and share ideas. Keep team in synch with a common repository
- Nothing to download – nothing to install
- Cloud-based solution, login and go.
- Nothing to install just login and go
- Enhanced R reporting
- Team collaboration built in
- Lowers the BPMN learning curve toggle between hierarchical and flat BPMN.
- Built –in process metadata
- Integrated decision discovery
- Works on any computer
- IBM BLUEWORKS LIVE SECURITY AND PRIVACY
- Data privacy and security
- IBM does not have direct access to any customer data
- Physical & network security
- The data center has redundant power , cooling, and external network connection to ensure uninterrupted operation
- All data is stored on storage area network (SAN)with redundant disk and connection to ensure reliability
- Data encryption
- All communication with the server (including user name and password) is the encrypted in transit via SSL
- User Authentication
- Multiple checks at the application server database levels to ensure that only authorized user in your account have access to your data.
- Operating system security
- Reliability and backup
- All data incrementally backup and stored on site several times during each day
- Disaster recovery
A full backup is taken once per day encrypted ,singed , and stored at secure offsite facility